CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

What a Day

Today started off really early. We got up and went to Mobile for Maddox's 6 month check-up. He weighs 16 lbs and was 28 3/4 inches long. He is growing so fast. Sure wish I could slow time down. After his Doctor's appt we had to go shopping for Baby Shower Supplies and boy He hates to shop lol. When I got home, I went to pick up Landon from his Meme's house and he was so excited to see his baby brother. He saw the bandaids on Maddox's legs from his shots and he told him... Hey broder (brother) I sorrwey (sorry). How sweet it was to see how much he cares for his baby brother. I love to see the love that kids have for people. Tomorrow is another busy day for us. We have a pageant to go to. I am putting Kelsey (my lil God-sister) in one tomorrow so I better be getting off so I can go to bed. I am so tired. I don't think we will ever have another weekend off to just sit at home and relax. We have something to do every single weekend from here until the middle of April. Ready for a break :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox