CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thankful and Blessed

As I have been sitting here reading all the blogs from the people that I have been following, I begin to see how blessed I am. I just thought I had rough days in my life but I don't know what a hard time is when compared to what they have been through. My heart just hurts for them because they have either lost their babies or had miscarriages, etc. I am so thankful that God gave me two healthy babies. As I read the post from Bring the rain, Another Day Stronger, Savanna's wings, Gifts from Grace etc.; my heart cries out for these parents. I couldn't imagine the pain and hurt that they are facing and I pray that I never have to. Kellie, you opened my eyes to a lot of things. Maddox is around the same age as Maddie. He had colic and acid reflux and still has the acid reflux but he cries every single day but when you pick him up he stops crying. I was trying to break him of that but after reading your blogs, I have decided that he can just be spoiled because I am not guaranteed to have tomorrow with him. I pray for you guys daily. My hurt has been so heavy for all of you but with the help from God, I know that you guys are going to be stronger and you all have made me a better mommy from reading your post. Anyway back to me, I have had days that I just get so upset because I feel like the boys have gotten on my last nerve but I am trying to get better at that. Just having them here with me, makes me want to do better. You know we sometimes question God about how can we make it? I know I did before I had Maddox. I would tell people that I couldnt handle two kids close in age and that I wasn't ready but God saw it different from the way I did. He gave me Maddox and so with God's help I am able to make it from day to day. Are there some days when I just want to sit and cry when Maddox is crying and Landon is wanting me to do something with him? Yes, a lot of times I just have to sit and cry but I am thankful for the cries. Another thing that I have come to realize is that I would rather hear Maddox cry all day long every day and have Landon in things that he get in troublefor being in  because he knows that he isn't supposed to be in them, then to not have them at all. So I think I can handle living on the edge and having bad nerves. I love them with all my heart and I thank God for blessing me with them. I hope each and every person that reads this blog has a Blessed day. And remember this, If God brings you to it, He will brong you through it.
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox