CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

So Excited

I talked to a friend today about doing a pageant for the research of SIDS. I just met Robin this past month when I put Kelsey in a pageant she put on for St. Jude. After talking to Robin, I found out that she has also lost a child due to a miscarriage. It seems like miscarriages and SIDS is more popular then what we thought it was. Anyway she and I are going to get all the information from the SIDS website and then start putting the pageant together. I am so excited to be doing something to help a cause that hits close to home. I think this will also be a great way to spread the awareness of SIDS and Miscarriages. Thanks to all of my friends blogs that I follow, I am not able to do something that makes me feel better and it helps keep the memory of the baby I lost alive and also the memory of their Angels. I will let you know more about this when I get all the information together.

2 comments:

Tiffany

thank you for your nice comments on my blog! they mean a lot to me!
your boys are very adorable!

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker

Hi Crystal, I have started reading through your blog and I love every bit of it. You sure have some beautiful little boys. Im so sorry you know this road. I hate that we both have to wait to see our angels.
It sounds like you are doing some great things to honor you baby. I cant wait to keep reading and get to know you better. You are wonderful!

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox