CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Crown For A Cause

Today we got to participate in something really special. It was a pageant that donates to St. Jude. This was a really special pageant because it was in memory of Maddie, a little girl who passed away with cancer and who loved Western Wear. So in honor of Maddie, the girls modeled in their Western Wear and Maddie's mom got to chose the outfit that she thought Maddie would have liked best. It was so sweet to her mom taking pictures of every one of the girls in their Western Wear. I am honored to have been a part of this Great Cause!!! No, I do not have a girl, but I put my little God-Sister,Kelsey, in them. She is the daughter that I will never have since we only know how to have little boys lol!!! Don't get me wrong, I do love my boys, just can't put them in cute dresses and bows:( I hope everyone had a great day. Oh and Kelsey got 2nd Alternate, People's Choice, and Best Dressed!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox