CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 7, 2011

Potty Training

Sometimes I think that we are never going to potty train. I hav tried potty charts, toys, a potty that sings, etc. I am at the end of my rope. I have run out of ideas. Landon doesn't care if he uses the potty in his diaper or as he calls it (biaper). Someone even told me to put big boy underwear on him and he wouldn't potty in them. Well they were wrong lol. He used pottied (both)  in them and it didn't bother him. He was still running arounf playing and if I wouldnt have smelled him, I would have never known. So, that is why I am asking about any other ideas.
This is the potty chart we made. He knows if he gets 5 stickers, he gets a toy that we have on top of the fridge. He will tell you I need 5 stickers!!!

On the other hand, I love being a mommy to my boys. They teach me new things every day. I love to hear Landon say "pweez mommy" or " I don't yike it" "love you" and them Maddox and his little smile can make anyone's day better. He has the sweerest little smile and you get to see it a lot if he is being held lol. These are the things that help me make it through my day. I love my little family and I thank God for them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox