CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Wherever He Leads I Will Follow

   God has been dealing with me a lot lately on following him and accepting my calling. I have been praying a lot and God has put on my heart that its time for us(Christians) to get out and harvest the field because soon our harvesting time will be over. What I am trying to say is that we need to reach souls and introduce them to Christ because He is coming soon. We are living in the last days and I am excited about it but yet I am sad. I am excited because I am ready to see all my love ones who has gone on before me and I am ready to live where there is no more pain, sorrow, hurt, sadness,etc. I am so ready to see my Savior face to face and thank him for all that He has done for me. On the other hand I am sad because I have family and friends, who are not saved. I don't want to see them go to Hell, it is such a horrible place. I have been reading a book "23 Minutes In HELL" It’s a true story and if you read this book, make sure you read "Heaven Is For Real" after so that you can end on something that is wonderful, bright, and awesome not hot, dreadful, and sad. This guy experiences what Hell is like and it is HOT, and beast are there and they are after you. I suggest this book to anyone who is not saved, or to anyone who believes that Heaven and Hell doesn't exist.

    Also I feel like God put blogger in my life because I have always done Facebook, and use to do Myspace but never Blogger. I really didn't even know what Blogger was about until I accidently came across Kellie's blog on facebook. That is when I started following her blog and then I found all of the other moms who are going through the same thing that she is going through. I know that God put these moms in my life because He has brought me to a place in my life where He is wanting to use me and it took them to get me back in my prayer closet, back on my knees, and back to reading my Bible the way I need to. He has been showing me so much through these blogs. I have seen him answering prayers and then I have seen prayers answered but not in the way we wanted them but in His way. For example: Gifts from Grace is a blog I follow. They were not expecting her to live and today she is 4 weeks old (I think) and she is doing well. Many were praying for Grace and God saw fit to let her live and I believe that she will have an AWESOME testimony one day and that so many lives have been changed and will be change through her. Then there is the blog From Under The Weeping Willow, this mom has lost two babies to Potter’s Syndrome. I prayed for this baby but God saw fit others wise, He needed him more. We will never know or understand why things like this happen but it was all a part of his plan from the very beginning. God has allowed me to be a shoulder, friend, and comforter for some of these moms. I have really made some great friends on here and I thank God for them. Some of these ladies will always hold a special place in my heart and their little Angels will be forever in my heart too. I want to thank them for allowing me to be a part of their journey right now, I know that it’s a hard road that they are going down but I know that with God they will make it. They will be stronger, wiser, and victorious after they come out of this valley that they are in. They are all in the process of climbing that mountain and yes, sometimes it gets really steep and we want to fall but then there is God with his Arms wide open and He is ready to catch us. I have been in their shoes, and yes it was hard but it made me so much stronger as a person when I came through the Battle. Do I have battle scars, yes, but I am stronger, have more Faith, and know that with God I can do all things because nothing is impossible. Do you ever get over the loss of your child, no, but you do start to heal and you feel fine until you see that scar again and then you have to rebuke the enemy because he is just trying to get you down. You tell him that you will not be defeated and this is where a song that I love comes in. The words are:

    I did not have the strength to raise up my hands. I could not pray my best prayer thru my circumstance. But on his name I kept on calling, that narrow path I kept on walking, I tried to sing a happy song. And when it looked like hope was gone, that’s when Gods love made me strong. I came thru another battle, thank you lord. I thought I would down in the middle of the war. But his mercy surrounded me when I made mistakes and when I’d took all I could take, He steps in and makes a way. I came thru another battle and Lord I give you the Praise!!!!!

            So now here I am 4 years later living my life and Praising God for what he has brought me through and what He is going to bring me through when trials come my way. I am praying for all of you and just remember me too because I am stepping out on a limb right now as I am trying to get a Spring Retreat together for our church and plus we are starting visitation and I know that the devil is going to try to come against me but I refuse to be defeated. In closing I want to leave you with this saying…..
            When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go,
Only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or
He'll teach you how to fly!

This is my church. Its Independent Community Church. God has really been moving and I am so thankful for the wonderful spirit that we have been feeling. Everytime you get a chance in the day and you think about it, please say a prayer that God will continue to lead us in the direction He wants us to go. We have a lot of new things going on and we are just trusting God. We want to be in His will and not in His way!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox