CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt!!!

I feel like we never slow down. I wish I just had a pause button for just a few minutes so I could catch my breath. We have been going for the past month and haven't had a weekend to rest. This past weekend was the Easter Egg Hunt at our church and the kids really enjoyed themselves. It was a beautiful day for them and hot which I hate to sweat lol. Thank God for the beautiful weather he gave us. I just wanted to post a few pictures from the Egg Hunt. I feel so bad because this weekend was so hard on so many people because while we were hunting eggs, Abby and Drew were burying sweet Baker but I know that God needed him more and that he needed a brand new body. Please continue to pray for them and pray for each other for we too have been in their shoes. Anyway I hope you guys have a great week!!!

 Watching his big brother dye eggs!!! Can you tell he is proud of his two teeth?

 Sorry the picture is sideways. Didn't have the chance to fix it before loading it.

 Landon and his daddy!!!

Landon

 Mariah holding Maddox!!!

Playing duck - duck- goose!!!

1 comments:

Tiffany

Looks like a great time! I'm so jealous of the nice looking weather!

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox