CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Praying For Baker

if you are reading my post, please take a few moments to say a prayer for sweet little Baker. He is the son of Abby and Drew Troxler.  Baker's parents are best friends with my cousin and his fiance family. I have been following Baker's story from the very beginning. God has brought him so far but now the doctors say that there is nothing else they can do and he isnt going to live long because of his problems. When Baker was born, his cord was bunched up and he lost a lot of oxygen to his brain and now he cannot suck or swallow. I know that the God we serve is the same God who parted the Red Sea, Healed the blind man, Fed the 5000, Brought the little boy that was dead back to life, and so many more great things he did. He did it back then and He can do it again. So please have Faith with me that God can heal Baker. Please pray for his parents too because, when someone tell you, I'm sorry, we've done all that we can do, that just crushes your heart. I love God and I am believing in this MIRACLE for Baker!!! This is his caringbridge site so you can follow his story.

1 comments:

brigette

Praying for them!! So sad

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox