CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Love Hurts!!!

   As I was sitting here tonight reading all of my friends' blogs, I began to think about how love hurts. "Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." I sometimes wonder is this quote true. It seems like if you didn't love, then your heart would never get broken. Examples of love ending in broken hearts: When we broke up with our first love or crush, it hurt and our hearts were broken but over time they did heal. Then losing your child, family, or friend, broke your heart again and knowing that you loved these so much, it was so hard to let them go and say goodbye. Can your heart ever heal from the loss? I don't think so. I believe that it will try to piece itself back together but there will always be pieces missing. So as you can tell, love hurts and breaks hearts!!! If it wasn't for God, we wouldn't be able to make it but I am thankful that He loves us!!!
    Lastly, the love of God. He loved us enough that He let his Son die on the cross for us so that we could have everlasting life. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."...JOHN 3:16 That was true love that God showed for us as Jesus hung on that cross. Then as Jesus hung on the cross, He said Father forgive them, for they know not what they do. This is another example of how love breaks hearts. Mary's heart was broken into pieces as she lost her Son. So love does hurt in many ways. I am so thankful for the love that God had for me, that He would give up his child's life just for a sinner like me.
   So as I was saying, love hurts but with God we are able to make it. Praise be to God!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox