CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

No Words!!! Just A Heart Breaking!!!

My heart is breaking for all my BLMs. A few of them are coming up on the 1st birthdays of their Angels and other are coming up on different milestones. My heart breaks for them because I know that it is so hard to go a day without their children muchless  2 months, 10 months, 1 year. I just want all of you to know that I am praying for you!!! I'm here to try and uplift you and pick you up when you fall. I saw this quote the other day and it made me think about all of you....
 “To be fully human is…to know that it’s possible to face the unimaginable and somehow put one foot in front of the other.” - Oprah
That is so true, because they still have to live from day to day. They can't just shut down their lives because some have other children and if not they have a husband and family that they still have to be there for. I am praying for peace, strength, comfort, and understanding for all. Love you guys!!!
I would like to leave you with this......
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
With that being said I know its hard to not be sad but to know that they lived and touched so many lives is worth it all. God will never leave you nor forsake you!!! He is the dearest friend that we can ever have :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox