CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

If You Don't Like It Then Leave!!!!

OK, so this is what has been on my mind. This is my blog and each and everyone of us have our own blog. This is where all of us can express how we feel because it belongs to us and no one else. I have had a lot of friends get negative comments on their blogs lately. You know what? THAT IS THEIR SPACE!!! This is how we vent and how we show just how we feel. IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT, THEN LEAVE. You don't have to read it. Some of us are hurting and some of us are still trying to cope with losing our child, so please if you can't say a kind word then don't say anything at all. What really gets on my nerves is that you have to do it as an anonymous person because you don't have the guts to post it under your name where people can see who you are. I read a post of a dear BLM friend last night and she apologized because of other people's ignorance. I told her that she was better than I am because there is no way I would apologize.  Its her page and she can write whatever she wants. So with this said, please try to respect other people and their feelings. I may read a blog that I don't agree with but you know what, that's my opinion and I keep it to myself because that wasn't my blog. If I want to write something, I will do it on here. Thank you and have a blessed day!!!! Kellie, I love how you are standing up for Maddie and trying to find reasons why SIDS happen. Love you girl!!!!


I'm leaving you with this: Opinions are like butt holes, we all have one!!!

1 comments:

Kellie Staats

You are so right! I need to go post this on my blog. Thanks for showing me that I shouldn't care what others think.

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox