CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 30, 2011

2 Years Ago This Month (October) God Healed My Baby!!!

God can change your life in a matter of just seconds. My husband  (Derick) and I found this our two years ago this month (October). It was like any other day, we both went to work and came home and I was fixing supper. My little boy, Landon was playing and then decided to take a nap with my husband. When they woke up, Landon was crying and Derick brought him in the room where I was and said you are going to have to do something with him, he won't stop crying. When I took him, he was burning up. I took his temp and it was 103.3 so I immediately gave him some Motrin. Derick took him back in the living room and about ten minutes later started screaming at me to get in there. When I got to them, Landon had gone limp and his eyes were rolled back in his head. He was having a febrile seizure. We ran out the door and headed straight to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, Landon stopped breathing on us and was turning blue/purple around his mouth. I immediately started doing CPR on him and started praying to God to save my baby. God heard my prayer and my baby started breathing again. As I look back on that day now, I realize how blessed I am to have Landon with me today. God could have called him home that night but He gave me my baby back. I am so thankful for God answering my prayers and letting me keep my baby. I would never want to relive that day again in my life. God is an awesome God!!! I believe God showed me this tonight to let me know that He can change our life in a second to get our attention. He showed me that He is in control of my life and that I am not the one who controls what happens. I pray that all of my BLM friends have peace and strength to make it through this hard month of October. They are all facing a new milestone and I know that God is their comforter during this hard time of their lives.

2 comments:

ccc

That is a great story. I have had prayers answered for some of my children when in a similiar situation, and I have also had prayers go unanswered even when pleading with God. I am so thankful for all He has done for me, even when I don't get what I ask for from Him. He has a plan, even if I don't "get it"

brigette

WOW!! How blessed you are to still have him. Tis is an amazing story!! Hugs!

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox