CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Kellie!!! Keeping Maddie Close To Our Hearts!!!

Today is Kellie's birthday and she is a dear friend to me. She and I got to know each other when she lost her sweet Angel, Maddie too soon. I know that if Kellie could have one wish to come true, that it would be for Maddie to come back but since that can't happen, She is trying her harrdest to keep Maddie's memory alive. She and James have worked so hard on raising money to for SIDS, and just sharing their love that they have for Maddie. My heart breaks for them and I too wish that Maddie could come back so that their hearts could be in one piece again. I know that she is in a better place and cannot come back so I am going to try to help Kellie and James in keeping Maddie's memory alive and sharing her love with others. Maddie was truly an Angel to me and Kellie has been my inspiration. Seeing the love that she has for Maddie has really touched me. I hope that one day that God blesses them with another little bundle of joy because they are two of the greatest parents around. They deserve to be Happy again. So Maddie, I am asking you to send your mommy and daddy a baby brother or sister. You will always be in our Heart sweet Maddie!!! Happy Birthday Kellie!!! You are the BEST!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox