CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kind Words!!!

Do you remember hearing the saying "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"? Well that is so true. Being nice to others is something that can make a life changing difference in that person's life. Even when people aren't as nice to you, do what the Bible says and turn the other cheek. You don't know what that person may have been through that day. They could have lost a job, lost a loved one, tried to kill themselves, depressed, got a divorce, had a break-up, etc. I could go on and on. So next time you see someone that looks down or that is having a bad day. Give them a word of encouragement, you never know if what you said to them may have changed their lives. You may have helped them through their depression and bad thoughts about their lives so please encourage everyone you see. I know there have been times when I thought that no one else cared but you know what, I was wrong because God Cares!!! When it seems that you have no one else, you have God. God is our Strength and Strong Tower and He will never leave us nor forsake us. Share His love with others so that they can experience how Great our God is!!!! Life is too short to live depressed, down and out. Cheer up because God loves you. When you hurt, He hurts. As the Bible says, I've never seen the righteous forsaken!!! I found a poem that I wanted to share. The thing that makes me the happiest is knowing that as long as I live for Christ and have that personal relationship with him, that one day, I will get to meet my sweet Angel again!!! God promised that He has a place prepared for me. Oh how excited I am to see that day!!! I know that living for God has been the best thing in my life. I will soon get to see all my loved ones who have gone on before me. We are all children of God but it takes more that just being His child to get to Heaven. You have to have a personal relationship with Him!!! We have to accept Him as our personal Savior and lay off the old coat and put on the new. Meaning do away with all the things of our past that made us sin and start living for Him. Praying for all of my Blog Friends!!! I know people may write mean things on your blogs but don't worry about them. God will take care of them. You reap what you sow!!!

Special Angel
Author unknown
There is a special Angel in Heaven
That is a part of me
It is not where I wanted her
But where God wanted her to be
She was here just a moment
Like a night time shooting star
And though she is in Heaven
She isn't very far
She touched the hearts of many
Like only an Angel can do
I would have held her every moment
If the end I only knew
So I send this special message
To heaven up above
Please God take care of my Angel
and send her all my love

2 comments:

brigette

What a beautiful post! You write so well!! By the way I love the new pics. So stinking cute!!

crystal

Thanks!!! I try to write what's on my heart. Also Thanks about the pictures.

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox