CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

From An Angel In Heaven!!!

I saw this poem and wanted to share with all of my friends!!! Hope you guys have a great rest of the week!!!


Hello Mommy,
I just want you to know how much I Love You.
...I am great,
......I am in Jesus' arms,
And I get to be with all of the other beautiful children.

Mommy, its okay to cry,
But dont be sad for me,
I am happy and here there is no sorrow or pain.

Mommy, I want you to do something for me,
I want you to do all you can to make this world a better place.

Find all of the Mommies like you,
And help all of the other Mommies that lose their babies,

Mommy, you are beautiful,
Go out and make this world a beautiful place.

Mommy, I love you

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox