CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tripp, Forever In Our Hearts!!!!

It saddens me today as I type this post. I am no sure how many of you follow Courtney and Tripp Roths blog but precious Tripp gain his Angel wings today. My heart breaks for Courtney and her family. I know that Tripp will never have to suffer again but it doesn't make it any easier letting him go. Please if you can take time today and lift this family up. Thank you Tripp for being precious and inspiring. You have changed so many of us forever. Fly high with the Angels today and give my baby a hug and kiss for me.

Tripp's body was as fragile as Butterfly Wings!!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of Tripp. It shows his sweet and funny personality!!!
5/14/2009 -1/14/2012

1 comments:

brigette

Such a sweet boy. I followed his mamas blog. Praying for them daily. You amaze me with your love Crystal!!

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox