CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Elmo Is The Best!!!


Did any of you hear the song that was released by Sesame Street released I think they said 6 days before Tripp went to be with Jesus? It is an awesome song and if any of you have read Courtney's blog then you know that children with EB are referred to butterflies because they are so fragile just like a butterfly's wing. Well Elmo sings about his little butterfly friend and it tells him that he is free and can fly. It is awesome and Kevin Clash (Elmo) was inspired by Tripp's story and wrote a few songs for him. I want to share Little Butterfly Friend with you because it touched my heart and I know that it will touch yours.

I hope it touches your heart like it did mine!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox