CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 16, 2011

I'll Never Know!!!

I saw this poem today and it made me think of everyone that has had to endure the hardest thing in life, and that is losing a child. I pray that God gives each and every one of you the strength to make it through the Holidays. I also pray that if one of my friends may not know Jesus that it would be the best Christmas gift ever for you to get to know Him. He has brought me through so many times when I thought I couldn't take another step. Praying for everyone and hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!! Love to all of you!!!

I'll never know...
Your sweet smile.
I'll never know...
your touch.
I'll never know..
your first word,
your first steps, and your first breath.

But..I already know...
how I love you.
I already know..
you were a fighter.
I already know...
how I miss you.
I already know...
that God had placed you in our path if only for a brief time.
I already know you've touched our lives and brought joy
even if it was only for a day.

My sweet precious one..
I may never call out your name
I may never watch you grow
but I can know that you are safe with your Father in Heaven and that He knows you.
And that is enough for me to know!



There is hope left for us because we will get to see our Heavenly Father and our Angels again!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox