CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In The Valley, There's A Rock!!!

I know that right now some of us are going through our deepest, darkest valley. Then I am reminded of a song called In The Valley, There's A Rock . The words go In the valley there's a rock, Hold your head up high, you don't have to cry, because Jesus is your rock!!! That is so true, when we are at our lowest, we still have a rock so we don't have to hit bottom. As long as we have Jesus with us, we will never hit the bottom because He is our ROCK!!!! Just thanking God for all that He has done in my life. I know that things have happened and I wanted to question Him why but He knows the why. He is the One who has the plan for my life. He had it planned out before I was ever born. I just have to remind myself of this over and over. Praying for all of my BLM's and I know that with the help of God, we can make it one more day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox