CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Another Angel Has Received Her Wings!!! My Sweet Friend Kim!!!

Kim was not only a wonderful wife and mom she was a great friend. She is married to Steven and they have two beautiful little girls Faith (9 yrs old) and Charity (4 yrs old). Kim has been fighting cancer since November and she has had her good days and bad days. But today as we have all been praying for her healing, she finally received it. She didn't receive it here on Earth but she got her healing in Heaven. We are going to miss her so much but I know that God needed her more. Not only was she an Angel on Earth but now she is one in Heaven. She is in a better place and I am jealous of her because she got to see Jesus first. No, I don't want to leave my children here behind but if I could pack them up to go with me, I would love for us to be in Heaven right now. This world is too wicked. Kim I am going to miss you so much!!! I know that your babies are going to have a hard time without their mommy but we will do everything we can to take care of them and show them the love that you had for them. Love you!!!!

My beautiful friend, Kim


Kim and Steven

Kim Steven and Girls

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox