CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2012

Our God Is Faithful!!!

There have been times in life where I was down and out and just didn't know what to do. I knew I wasn't giving up on God but I just needed that uplifting. Well lately has been one of those times. I was just down and it seem like everything was not going the way it was suppose to. I would pray for God to give me peace about situations that were going on such as my dad remarrying and I know that God is in control and that He will show up right on time. I am still praying for that peace but God has showed up like always and has been faithful to me. He has been there for me through the good and the bad. I've never really looked at trial this way until Bro. Kyle at church said something about it. He said if a runner enters a race, he has to train to get stronger so he can make it to the finish line and that it how it is with trials we face. When we are climbing that mountain to get to the top, we are only getting stronger so the trails of life only make us stronger :) So wonderful when you think of it that way. I am almost back to my mountain top and so excited to see what God has planned for me. On a brighter side, we have been having a wonderful summer and enjoying the beach :) Will post pictures later!!!

1 comments:

The Morrows

I have been learning about peace lately too. Peace has nothing to do with situations and circumstances but is a matter of the heart. Peace is within so it stays deep inside no matter what we have going on around us.
John 16:33 (msg) I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. In this godless world you will continue to experience difficulties. But take heart! I've conquered the world."
Praying you will have peace today! Hang in there :)

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox