CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 3, 2012

International Bereaved Mothers Day

  This Sunday is International Bereaved Mother's Day. This holiday was started in 2010 by a group of moms who have lost their angels too soon. It falls on the first Sunday of every May. This is a day that none of us should have to celebrate but God's plans saw it otherwise. I want to tell everyone of my BLM's that I am thinking about them and I am sending all my love to them. We will never understand why we have to go through this until we get to Heaven and then look down and see how God put all the tiny pieces in our life together and then it will all make perfect sense. Praying for peace and comfort to all of you. <3 Sending love your way <3

1 comments:

brigette

Praying for you on this special holiday! Hugs mama

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox