CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 9, 2012

So Heartbroken!!!

Today I found out that one of the little girls that I have been praying for, went to be with Jesus. Baby Quinn who fought the horrible disease of "EB" for 8 months passed away Saturday. Then today a little boy named Brennan, who I have been following for some time now got bad news. He has been fighting cancer and today they said no more chemo for him because one of the lesions on his brain is bleeding. This just breaks my heart to see these babies suffering and then losing their battle. I have spent so many nights praying for them and it just hurts so bad to see that their healing is in Heaven and not on Earth. Please say a prayer for Quinn's family and a prayer for Brennan as he fights cancer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox