CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Baby Lisa!!! Praying For Her Safty!!!

OK, so I have been following Baby Lisa's story from the beginning. My heart is broken. At first it was broken for the family but now as everything comes out, its broken for Baby Lisa, for me, for all my BLM friends. We all ache for our babies as others are trying to do away with theirs. I am not accusing the parents of doing something to her but I do believe that they know more than what they are telling. I pray that she is okay, I pray that if they did do something to her, that it is just hiding her for publicity like the family with the homemade balloon. I am trying to put all the pieces together, why harm a sweet innocent baby when so amny others would die to have her but not only that, what about the other two kids that are still there? It doesn't make sense if the parents did have something to do with it because they didn't harm the older kids. So this is still so weird to me, all I pray for is that Baby Lisa is unharmed!!! And I pray that if someone did harm her, that justice will be served!!!

You can go to fox news to learn more about the story!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox