CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Landon's First Dentist Appointment (He's Growing Up Too Fast )

Today Landon went for his first dentist appointment. I had an appointment so I made him one too. He amazed me because he acted like a pro lol. Everyone was bragging on how well he did. When we got there. They stopped me in the hall to do my xray on their new high tech xray machine lol. While I was there, the lady came and got Landon and took him to another room. I looked in the room and he had climbed up in the chair like a big boy and was sitting there talking to Megan (the hygienist) and he thought he was something lol. She told me he did better than the older kids do. Anyway I was one proud mommy and had to get a picture because he was so sweet. Oh and believe me he got tons of goodies from Megan and Dr. Jeana. After his appointment, he did get to go to Wal-Mart and get a toy from mommy and daddy for being so good.

Mommy's Big Boy!!! Thanking God For His Blessings On My Family!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Landon and Maddox

Landon

Maddox